A friend asked me yesterday, said in the net which team winning the super bowl valued. Without thinking I said colts.
Friends remind me, all around the world, you good colts without something like recalcitrant. I was very patient explanation of how languages manning in one hour answer reporters nearly 80 problem, and the conclusion is, and say, this kind of player, not in the intelligence of the super bowl in race mistake.
Hinting, saints, should be the Boris minds to make mistakes.
These days, the reports about the super bowl in the U.S. media and technology is rampant, personality, commercial and business, it is not.
Actually regardless of players from the strength and cold, the two teams form is indeed. Colts' fielder will be more stable, saints running back faster, more stars.
But I'm not the saints prejudice in the technical level, I feel very uncomfortable, saints were knocked out two of my favorite elderly, trample cardinals, and the Vikings method of physical way unconventional reached in the playoffs.
Kill the linnet is, the direct consequence of putting million salary announced his retirement, don't. The Vikings estimated before the summer, also don't know what Fletcher road next season will not play.
So I firmly believe that the giants jersey will be create another glory for the next season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment