Hurry Can’t Create the Miracle You Want
Over the years, science fiction writers, artists and engineers have had many ideas about what life would be like in 2009. Does your everyday life look anything like what they imagined? People just can’t stop asking that question. Some bold thinkers try answering it, too. To imagine life in the future Puckett jersey, you have to know what might be possible. You also need a lot of imagination Carew jersey.
Do you sometimes feel like you are in such a hurry that you can’t get anything done? Well, there is a reason for that. There are some things that you actually cannot do while in a hurry. Below is my list of things I cannot do while I am in a hurry. Feel free to make your own. Sometimes let's go to watch a football match with our family, wearing Justin Morneau jersey shouting just like a child.
I hate the word “Morneau jersey”. To me it sounds like doing lots of things all at once, only doing them all very badly and feeling like an exhausted failure when it’s over. It gives me the feel of “hurry and do everything Harmon Killebrew jersey now because everything else is waiting.” I see the evil taskmaster with arms crossed and foot tapping.
I don’t know that I have much choice though. I have searched frantically for contentment for so many years in so many ways and all these acquisitions; they run you down in the end. Life, if you keep chasing it so hard, will drive you to death. You have to let go Killebrew jersey and sit still and allow contentment to approach you.
Letting go, of course, is a scary enterprise for those of us who believe that the world revolves only because it has a handle on the top of it Rod Carew jersey, which we ourselves personally turn, and that if we were to drop this handle for even one moment, well, that would be the end of the universe.
No comments:
Post a Comment