Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dallas Cowboys DE Troy Aikman's Rehab Is Ahead Of Schedule

Dallas Cowboys DE Troy Aikman's long absence with a right rotator cuff injury was a major but oft-overlooked reason for their falloff from Super Bowl winner to non-playoff team.

While much of the focus this spring is on the player who will be missing when the season starts-suspended quarterback Ben Roethlisberger-the Dallas Cowboys are encouraged by Troy Aikman coming back, a top run defender who was limited to four games before he needed season-ending shoulder surgery. Troy Aikman will not show on the field with troy aikman jerseys for a time.

Troy Aikman, a defensive end, was originally told to sit out until training camp started, but he practiced Friday and Saturday during the Steelers' weekend minicamp. "I'm going to practice until they force me to take days off," Smith said Saturday.

"I enjoy going out there and playing and doing my thing, play football. I don't like to sit around and watch." Troy Aikman said.

No comments:

Post a Comment